Since I signed up I would agree with you Travis except that from time to time I do get entire headers and bodies letting me know exactly which client was causing a problem and to whom they sent the email to. I use those as ammunition to have them either change their habits, pay me more money to put them on another network we have for bulk emailers, or go elsewhere.

Mark

Travis Rabe wrote:
Yes - there are a few catches here though.

Once you get on this list, they forward you the messages that have been flagged as spam by recipients. BUT they are forwarded to you without the original header and to/form information. So unless you use a different pices of list software (we use Lyris) that inserts at the bottom of the message as part of the body whom the email was sent to, you will never know who actually complained. Being able to add this on the fly lets you confirm with the recipient that they want to be removed.

Later,

Travis