-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mitchell Lightman
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 8:52 PM
To: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] Scheduling Files to Send only if Files Exist

I'm very new to the ipswitch products and am evaluating the WS FTP Pro
edition.  I am trying to automate the sending of files to an FTP site once
they show up in a directory.  Currently we have the scheduler set to send
the files each evening.  I only want it to send if a file of a certain type
exists.  I also want rename the file and move it to another location on the
network.  Any ideas?

Mitchell Lightman

Knowledge Base/FAQ: http://imailserver.com/support/kb.html