> Yeah, I like it a lot, thanks!
> Nice design: very clean.

Thank you too! I'm really happy to hear that you like it!

> >  - links in the middle of the page are like fast paths to the most used
> > pages. Is there a guests counter in the current website, so we could know
> > which pages are currently the most visited ones?
>
> There are google analytics and piwik; do you need some stats?

Yes, I would like to know which pages are the most visited one. So I will
add these pages on the home as fast links..

> By the way, in the last week a lot of bugs were fixed, and so I think
> we can be ready for a news release...

That's great! I saw IMDB pages are chaged in the last few weeks, so the last
fixes takes into account these changements?
I also would like to ask you if there are any plans about a Python 3
porting...

> let's say before the end
> of September. :-)  It would be cool to have the new web site, for it.

That sounds good to me :) I think it's a good idea to have the new website
ready with the release of the new version.
But there is still a lot to do, so if we don't have it ready for the end of
september, we could publish it anyway, and add a label like "beta" version,
near the logo or something.. Anyway, we will see!

I just have 2 more questions:
 - I cannot understend the difference, under the "downloads" page, between
"official packages" and "unofficial packages". May I merge them into one or
not?
 - Is the mobile version still under development? Where can I put it, under
a "development" page or under the "downloads" page?

I fixed some problems on the home page, and added some new stuff, so check
it:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/921872/IxD/IMDbPY/index.html

I also created the License page:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/921872/IxD/IMDbPY/gpl_license.html
Tha tpage will be shown in place of the current one, which points out to the
"plain" GPL license.
In fact it's still the GPL license page but only with a new look :D

   Alberto Malagoli