On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 23:21, Alberto Malagoli <albem...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> No, the Symbian interface is no longer developed or supported. :-/
>
> Mhh, ok... I'm still thinking about where I could put it, but I have no
> ideas..

I guess it can can removed.
After all, there's no way that we'll return to work on a Symbian. :-)

> I'm working also on new pages like the "downloads" one. Here's the last
> version:
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/921872/IxD/IMDbPY/downloads.html
>
> From now on, you can start navigating the website through the menu on top.
> Take a look at the home page also (I added some new stuff).

Wow!  This site is awesome! It's really wonderful.

> Taking a look at the documentation part, I have to say that by now is a bit
> confusing. Contents should be organized in a different way. I don't want to
> say that it has to be changed now, but a reorganization of the documentation
> could be a necessary future work.

True, I've always created a new text document every time there was
something new, but they are too many and too long. :-(

By the way, if you need access to the sourceforge web server, let me know.
What's your username on sourceforge?

--
Davide Alberani <davide.alber...@gmail.com>  [PGP KeyID: 0x465BFD47]
http://www.mimante.net/