Sorry if I haven't posted any news or reply for a while but I had some
problems with my computer, which is to the "doctor" by now.. :(
So I'm really sorry but I cannot work on the website for some days, and we
probably have to delay the release of it.

>> No, the Symbian interface is no longer developed or supported. :-/
> >
> I guess it can can removed.
> After all, there's no way that we'll return to work on a Symbian. :-)

ahah! ok :P

> By the way, if you need access to the sourceforge web server, let me know.
> What's your username on sourceforge?

Mhh, I don't think I need it by now, anyway my username is alpert_ (with an
underscore at the end).
Thanks!

   Alberto Malagoli