Ok, I think I need some more pointers. I have a line shapefile with attributes "highway" and "surface" and the values they should have for each line. I've tried to export it to OSM using - ogr2osm, which crashed on the full data and gives me points instead of lines in the final file with partial data, - gpsbabel, which doesn't preserve the attributes (or even set them when I tell it to explicitly) and also gives me points, - merkaartor, which imports the shapefile fine but doesn't keep the attributes, - qgis with OSM plugin, which also doesn't keep the attributes.
Is there any way of doing this and preserving the attributes? I also had a look at the cloudmade dump for Belize and a large number of nodes are connected to a node several thousand km away from whereever it should be. I've given up for now, any help would be appreciated. Lars _______________________________________________ Imports mailing list [email protected] http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/imports
