On 3/2/2011 1:33 PM, Lars Kotthoff wrote:
Is there any way of doing this and preserving the attributes?

Also take a look at Shp-to-OSM: https://github.com/iandees/shp-to-osm . It supports a flexible tag mapping method. The only trick I ran into is cases where I needed to map a single attribute to multi attribute: for example, alleys (highway=service, service=alley). I just made up a temporary mapping that I could later edit in JOSM.

I also had a look at the cloudmade dump for Belize and a large number of nodes
are connected to a node several thousand km away from whereever it should be.

I loaded the cloudmade Belize extract, and I don't see the phantom connections when I load it in JOSM. I do see large numbers of empty nodes - the cloudmade extract is missing much coastline. Could you post one of the node ID numbers?


_______________________________________________
Imports mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/imports

Reply via email to