I think that "source=UNICEF" very much belongs on each imported record, as a mapper I would appreciate seeing that while editing. Additional details including the URL belong on the changeset (as you have done).
I would prefer to see the FOSA_CODE or ID set as "source:pkey" as a future fuzzy for updates of the data (presumably Unicef will continue to collect data over time). That's not a universally agreed on conflation method, but I see little harm in adding tags. In the scheme of things the data storage needs are tiny, and nobody is proposing to repeat the Tiger level of tag overload. This import is relatively modest, and "source:pkey" would slide right in. The tag 'toilets:number' is interesting. In general the tagging guidelines discourage use of toilets= for private toilets (presumably these toilets are not meant for general village use). I'd prefer a tag not in the toilet namespace. But at the very least an "access=destination" tag is needed (these clinics in general should not show up on toilet maps). See http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Toilets . In general while I see the utility of the bed count, the toilet count seems less relevant. Presumably the facility has sufficient toilets for the number of beds, and if not that's handled administratively and confers little to the viewer. Does a 10 bed 11 toilet facility map different than a 10 bed 2 toilet one? The LATRINES_S tag however seems a bit more relevant, as provision of sanitary facilities is a major issue. _______________________________________________ Imports mailing list [email protected] https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/imports
