just of curiosity: is there an easy way (josm plugin/...) to view history of a node/way/relation as given by changeset source tags?
michal On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 01:05:57AM -0800, Bryce Nesbitt wrote: > On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 12:29 AM, Martin Koppenhoefer > <[email protected]> wrote: > > 2014/1/25 Bryce Nesbitt <[email protected]> > >> > >> I think that "source=UNICEF" very much belongs on each imported > >> record, as a mapper I would appreciate seeing that while editing. > > > > and what would you do to this tag when editing one of the objects? How much > > would you have to modify them in order to remove the tag? Or would you > > remove it with every tiny modification? Would you suggest to split ways in > > order to improve source-tag consistency? > > cheers, > > Martin > > Seeing the Unicef source tag would help put the node history in > context while mapping. > > Seeing the Unicef tag on the node might well cause me to dig deeper, > view the changeset, > which I'd be unlikely to do if the node was sparsely tagged. If the > edit were extensive I'd try to look up the Unicef source record, > especially before altering something source there. > > I would leave the source=Unicef tag in place. > > _______________________________________________ > Imports mailing list > [email protected] > https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/imports > -- michal palenik www.freemap.sk www.oma.sk http://wiki.freemap.sk _______________________________________________ Imports mailing list [email protected] https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/imports
