On 24/01/2014 2:27 PM, Mike N wrote:
On 1/24/2014 1:42 PM, Rafael Avila Coya wrote:
I agree with all 4 points. About the source tag per object, I too
don't see what is the problem to include it per object and per
changeset at the same time, so everybody would be happy.

Even today, I just jump in and modify objects that need to be updated. I
have never trained myself to inspect all tags and update any source
tags; I just place a global source for my updates on the changeset.  So
that raises the question of the meaning of the source= tag on those
modified objects: did I inspect it and mean to keep it, or forget to
change it?

[PTT] I'll repeat: the source tagging issue is not specific to imports, and should not hold up this job. Let it be argued out on the appropriate list (tagging@?), and in the meantime let it not hold up the CAR import.

_______________________________________________
Imports mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/imports

Reply via email to