-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 Hi, Tom:
I agree with all 4 points. About the source tag per object, I too don't see what is the problem to include it per object and per changeset at the same time, so everybody would be happy. In all my edits, I use to include the source tag in all the objects I create and modify, since at least 2 or 3 years ago. Cheers, Rafael. On 24/01/14 17:29, Tom Taylor wrote: > Are there any objections to the following proposed resolution to > the Central African Republic UNICEF import issue: > > 1. Delete all fixme tags before import. > > 2. I frankly don't understand the source: issue. My understanding > in all of the work I have done was to tag per object (usually > source:Bing). That is general, not specific to imports. In fact, > when I start a job I set the default source tagging in my > preferences. Did I misread the Beginner's Guide? Anyway, state a > resolution to that one and I'll go along with it. > > 3. Record the admin level values as part of an addr:full tag. That > could also include the ward information Rafael Coya Avila noted. > > 4. On the operator issue, operator=yes/no certainly makes no sense, > and managed=yes/no does. So: a. change the operator= tag to > managed= b. If an operator can be identified by other means, add a > new operator= tag with that information. > > TomT5454 > > > _______________________________________________ Imports mailing > list [email protected] > https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/imports - -- Twitter: http://twitter.com/ravilacoya - -------------------------------- Por favor, non me envíe documentos con extensións .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx, aínda podendoo facer, non os abro. Atendendo á lexislación vixente, empregue formatos estándares e abertos. http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenDocument#Tipos_de_ficheros -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux) Comment: Using GnuPG with undefined - http://www.enigmail.net/ iQIcBAEBAgAGBQJS4rPsAAoJEB3niTly2pPQLtEP/1b+cS/hZVqI/D936wiotK4U 9C/eIQbdzlmnTUb3ClXSRH6dIlufYePd8x7PP3Or5nlH3wuawZaoxJOy+RavoCq/ xypl3fN9IADX38Q+N8TyPKMjRV2OYI0XnhDe3RGQ+KAeknEuJWXtdzoq3Un8z8es PJbw69Nh06iEFcbNXvpA43fddOMxbw/zM9pasErg1FDfe9AQZuRYzXLwldG9NDFU WRS9nBSk2uomw+yRYfCxCnONBDeIk3QEN6QUa0eTKRM2V7GMa9COeafflQeBE67W QjWEcjlNyDUi/H2k8T4NuxlnPGDHj2HkotOoHsNuSqWoi35oG4JaTPEcqAImwy9n LDOba1UHaXrsYT3SqUN3yiGe0OFv5it7uOSGa6BMlMknX2LCi6V7Ts16oJNq0GGJ 1jyzedRzIWdmyItyfrNGEm9+gAWKXzPrnfMR79i3uYjWT+kRTNTrpIky8QnbTu3H ZryZ7z4NFBr8msy/dI/e/NQYNp0xmE0vleCjlDqwyvOsI6ZDujfe/JAraE5v9K4e Hj5h63ySdHEKwaLX/ubHkzgC1dNW4Ethsvj0yaxfm3e+ZFki4UqOOhvlWyjWk8MG z/PcXDgpRRBtPiN1nKRMGFnxp1+OyUEjECILVsOYuWV2ZCWpY9qXENCtrXV7ZwBq 4enkm1SNTaGJS/9Oe/eC =I6ma -----END PGP SIGNATURE----- _______________________________________________ Imports mailing list [email protected] https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/imports
