hi, thanks for the feedback

a. i’ve updated the wiki/github to include some notes about the source data and
the contact info for the GIS coordinator who happily provided the data for this
purpose.

b. i’m pretty familiar with area - there’s not many existing buildings, but i
will conflate shape/attributes as i come across them.

thanks,
jonah