Gurcharan ji, this is one of the best to happen at IndianTreePix ... we all
welcome Dr I K Sethi.
Regards.




On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 6:29 PM, Gurcharan Singh <[email protected]> wrote:

>  Dear Members
> My Mycologist colleague Dr I K Sethi has joined the group and started
> interacting. We joined together in teaching profession in 1975. Besides
> dedicated teacher, she is an active researcher. Her book on Fungi is
> schedule for release shortly. She has also authored several other books.
> With her joining the group, I think your fungal photographs won't go
> unidentified.
>
> Gurcharan Singh
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to