Welcome Dr. I.K Sethi ji, 
There was a great demand of a Mycologyst in this group. I hope now it 
is fufilled. Special thanks to Gurcharan Singh ji for bringing her in this 
group.
 with RegardsN.S.Dungriyal IFS
Chief Conservator of Forests
and Field Director
Satpura Tiger Reserve Hoshangabad
M.P.
09424792100 




________________________________
From: Prashant awale <[email protected]>
To: J.M. Garg <[email protected]>
Cc: Gurcharan Singh <[email protected]>; indiantreepix 
<[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, 26 August, 2009 6:44:28 PM
Subject: [indiantreepix:16837] Re: Mycologist Dr I K Sethi


Thats Great. 
Welcome to Dr.I.K.Sethi ji and special thanks to Gurcharan Singh ji for the 
introduction.

Thanks & best wishes
Prashant

 
On 8/26/09, J.M. Garg <[email protected]> wrote: 
That is really wonderful!!!
>I welcome Dr. I K Sethi on the group, which hardly have any knowledgeable 
>individuals on Fungis/ Mushrooms.
>It should fulfill the long-filled need of Fungi lovers on the group. 
>Lot of us will be looking forward for picking a copy of her book on Fungis.
>I also thank Singh ji for introducing her to Indiantreepix.
> 
>2009/8/26 Gurcharan Singh <[email protected]>
>
>Dear Members
>>My Mycologist colleague Dr I K Sethi has joined the group and started 
>>interacting. We joined together in teaching profession in 1975. Besides 
>>dedicated teacher, she is an active researcher. Her book on Fungi is schedule 
>>for release shortly. She has also authored several other books. With her 
>>joining the group, I think your fungal photographs won't go unidentified.
>>
>>Gurcharan Singh 
>> 
>>
>
>
>-- 
>With regards,
>J.M.Garg ([email protected])
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
>'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
>Image Resource of thousands of my images of Birds, Butterflies, Flora etc. 
>(arranged alphabetically & place-wise): 
>http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg
>For learning about Indian Flora, visit/ join Google e-group- 
>Indiantreepix:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en 
>
>
>
>>
>


      Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. 
Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to