Dear Dr. Rakesh Singh,
Thank you very much for the document. I have gone through it in detail. The
treatment of Chionachne gigantea is not at all convincing. Chionachne
koengii is a very good species and cannot be equated with Coix gigantea or
Chionachne gigantea. The illustration provided against Chionachne gigantea
is actually Coix gigantea and does not in any way match other Chionachne
species. I suggest authors should retain the name Chionachne koengii, which
is not that common and very much different from Coix gigantea, which is
actually very common. The introductory part of the revision is also very
vague and lacks proper structure to understand.
Regards...
Manoj Chandran