Id as Piper argyrophyllum may be correct as per GBIF
<https://www.gbif.org/occurrence/gallery?taxon_key=4183896> specimens:
https://api.gbif.org/v1/image/unsafe/http%3A%2F%2Fsweetgum.nybg.org%2Fimages3%2F3613%2F413%2F04152116.jpg
https://api.gbif.org/v1/image/unsafe/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kew.org%2Fherbcatimg%2F390656.jpg
https://api.gbif.org/v1/image/unsafe/https%3A%2F%2Fmedialib.naturalis.nl%2Ffile%2Fid%2FU.1476681%2Fformat%2Flarge

POWO
<http://plantsoftheworldonline.org/taxon/urn:lsid:ipni.org:names:680457-1>
gives its distribution in SW. India, Sri Lanka.