In Sisymbrium irio ( from a Wiki article) the upper leaves are linear and
younger pods overtop the flowers but this does not seem to be so from the
photographs. I wonder if this could be some other species. Incidentally
this plant is called "Dand Hak" in Kashmiri literally meaning "Greens for
cattle" i.e. wild.
Regards
taffazull