a...@koldfront.dk (Adam Sjøgren) writes:

> Isn't "No match" just a message from the auto-complete functionality,
> which can't complete groups that do not exists (yet)?

I was misled with my previous experience when using nnmaildir backend
where the folder hierarchy was pre-populated. :-(

It seems there is lot of things to learn in regard to Gnus, but, at
least, one is certain there is no need to look elsewhere ever. ;)

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Gour

--
The working senses are superior to dull matter; mind is higher
than the senses; intelligence is still higher than the mind;