Hi all,

On 07/11/2014 10:50 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
On Fri, 11 Jul 2014 14:48:42 +1000
Noriko Mizumoto<nor...@fedoraproject.org>  wrote:

...snip...

Btw, unless Infrastructure team needs to track this discussion for
some maintenance reason, can we discuss at trans list only as many of
translators have not subscribed infrastructure list?
Thats fine with me for the most part, but one final question here:

 From the discussion it looks like moving to zanata is coming out as the
best plan moving forward?

If so, is that moving to an existing zanata instance that is being run
for us? Or is that talking about fedora infrastructure creating such an
instance?

I'm fine with us moving to a hosted instance if translators and
websites folks all agree that is the best way forward, but I am not
really comfortable running our own instance.

  Its good to use hosted instance and not to create any new instance.

Regards,
Parag.