Le 30/05/2016 à 04:48, Brynn a écrit :
> Oh ok.  Yeah, that seems like a good idea.  Where would this new page live?
>
> Yes, I can help with proofing.
>
> Idea (fwiw)
> What about keeping kind of a Hackfest History on this page?  Nothing fancy.
> Just say when and where, how many hackers.  I like the idea of telling users
> which issues were worked on.  Although in a different message thread, Martin
> didn't think it was necessary.  For me, I think it could help drive
> donations, if users can see what kind of work was being done.  It could be
> very simplistic description.

I would prefer about two lines per past hackfest at most, with a link to
the articles in the news about the hackfest. We already have good
articles about every hackfest, we don't need more.

I'll try to write that during the coming days. If, on Thursday, I
haven't started it yet, I will unlock the semaphore (I don't find the
words to say that someone else should do the task; but I have some
computing vocabulary).
--
Sylvain