Great, thank you, Sylvain!

A few suggestions:

- Maybe it's better to use plural in the heading and at the bottom,
where it says 'can attend the hackfest'? Same goes for the text at the
bottom that tells us about what the money will be used for when there's
more than needed for the hackfest - needs to be adapted.
- neither the number of days a hackfest lasts, its co-location with LGM
or that it only happens once a year are fixed. There have been
discussions going on about changing any of them, so we should leave
those concrete data points out, and use something more general ('some
days', and for the location, maybe leave that out entirely).

Would you put those in, Sylvain?
Brynn (and everyone else), anything else we'd need to make it nicer?

Kind Regards,
 Maren