Le 31/05/2016 à 01:03, Maren Hachmann a écrit :
> Great, thank you, Sylvain!
>
> A few suggestions:
>
> - Maybe it's better to use plural in the heading and at the bottom,
> where it says 'can attend the hackfest'?

I agree for the sentence at the bottom. For the heading… I think you're
right too, seeing how the page is written (I didn't see it like that first).
In fact… I think the word ‘hackfest’ should appear more clearly in the
content. Corrected.

> Same goes for the text at the
> bottom that tells us about what the money will be used for when there's
> more than needed for the hackfest - needs to be adapted.

Oh, yes. I adapted it on the French page but I completely forgot to do
it on the English page. I changed two words; not sure I can be more
precise at my position.

> - neither the number of days a hackfest lasts, its co-location with LGM
> or that it only happens once a year are fixed. There have been
> discussions going on about changing any of them, so we should leave
> those concrete data points out, and use something more general ('some
> days', and for the location, maybe leave that out entirely).

Ow. I like generalities and rules.
What do you refer to with ‘the location’? Do you mean I shouldn't write
the place where each hackfest was in the list?

> Would you put those in, Sylvain?

You're talking about your remarks? Yes, changes applied.

Note that on this page (we should remember to edit it too):
https://inkscape.org/en/support-us/
the hackfest is introduced as an annual event.