Am 11.08.2017 um 20:59 schrieb Martin Owens:
Dear Translators,

The release app has just been upgraded with Platform and
ReleasePlatform translation objects. This means that many more fields
can be translated into your native language.

I've put together a very brief summary here:

https://gitlab.com/inkscape/inkscape-web/wikis/create-release#translation

With screenshots.

You may need help to translate different bits, but there aren't that
many fields.

Best Regards, Martin Owens
Website Administrator

Great!

Is it possible this is not yet live or am I doing something wrong? I see the translate link for Releases (after Maren told me where to look - was too blind before), but not yet for Platforms and ReleasePlatforms.

Regards,
Eduard