Would it be possible to make the following usability improvements in a
later iteration?

- Show more than one string/platform that needs to be translated
- Don't show anything that isn't required for translation
- Put them next to each other for translators (English + translator's
language, ideally)

It is now possible that translators can change the release *package
files*. Is this intentional?

Maren