From:   Ryan Reddell [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Monday, January 25, 1999 2:09 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        RE: Questions about linux ..

Thanks for all the information...  I love my Front Page 98... Its just
to easy to run a web site with it.... other then that MS stands for
Majorly Sucks!!! IMHO Win 98 crashes 2x more the Win 95... But with the
8gig I got w/ my I7K I might put linux  on a partition and have fun w/
it...

But your right... 95% of the computers users like the idea off just
putting the CD in and 5 min. later start playing....

  To unsubscribe send a message to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  List administrator:                [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
  http://nts.ml.org
  FAQ:                               http://www.ps.uci.edu/~tomba/inspiron/