Yeah, I remember those suckers. I had - ok, my dad did... I think I was 14 -
an IBM PC Portable. Slightly larger than a modern minitower, with 2 5.25"
floppy drives and a little monochrome (amber) monitor. I think I spent an
entire summer playing ASCII Frogger and Donkey Kong on it :-)

--

 Simon H. Garlick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Pager: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---