Re-,

Please don't turn this discussion into "draft-ietf-intarea-nat-reveal-analysis
is against authentication mechanisms".

Implicit identification is only on use case targeted by the HOST_ID idea. I
offered you the opportunity to introduce text (see the proposal below) to
educate readers that explicit means are more robust but you rejected my offer.

Cheers,
Med