On 4/9/19 16:46, Templin (US), Fred L wrote:
> Hi Fernando,

Sorry, maybe I'm missing something: If you fragment the outeer packet,
you better don't because fragmentation is fragile. If you fragment the
inner packet, the the outer packet is not fragmented, so from the pov of
the Internet you're not generating fragmented traffic.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
--
Fernando Gont