Rich-

Thank you for the consistent effort to produce what the users desire..
what a great product!

That said I do have a couple suggestions-

1- The graphing and device window should stop registering the 'previous'
   level when a device fails. (or indicate it is a pre-failure indication)

2- A tab delimited file will suffice well in our environment, we can use
   FileMaker or even Excel for reports and crunching the data.

3- We use the data to provide trending and outage reports.

Like others, we also believe that if it is on the map it should have the
ability to be notified and logged..  This is important, if a device has
port1 fail that doesn't mean port2 thru port48 are not at least as
important!

Thank you for the voice!

frank

--