Hi,

I too am very appreciative of your efforts to extend and enhance
Intermapper's abilities.  It's truly refreshing to see.

I'm starting to use the notification schedule mechanism in InterMapper
to forward notifications of SNMP traps using the "Notify Via: Electronic
mail (SMTP)" option.  It does exactly what I need it to for the link
up/down traps that we receive from our Catalysts but there's one thing
that I would like to see:

- Currently when it sends the email it tells you the ifIndex of the
interface that has gone up/down and in many cases that isn't always
intuitive or easy to identify.  It would be nice if there was a way to
change that flag such that it forwards the <Port Name> instead of the
ifIndex.  For example, in Cisco CatOS it would be nice to translate it
to mod/port or in Cisco IOS interface ATM#/#/#.#, GigabitEthernet #/#,
etc....

Thanks a million,

David Visick