Folks:

I'd like to ask a few more questions re: multiple probes per icon. You can
respond to the list, or directly to me: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thanks.

Rich Brown                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dartware, LLC                 http://www.dartware.com
10 Buck Road, PO Box 130      Telephone: 603-643-9600
Hanover, NH 03755-0130 USA    Fax: 603-643-2289

1)      Would you have a use for multiple probes in the same icon? Why is this
feature important to you?

2)      What probes might you put together into a single icon? How many
different
combinations of probes might you create? (We'd love to have some concrete
examples.)

3)      For your examples, would all the probes refer to the same IP address/DNS
name, or would certain probes test one address, while others would test a
different address?

4)      For your examples, would all the probes be executed at the same poll
interval, or would you want certain probes to have their own poll interval?

5)      For your examples, would one set of notifiers apply to the entire
collection,
or would you want certain probes to have their own set of notifiers?