On Mon, 17 May 2004, Sara Golemon wrote:
> Let me respond by saying there wasn't a big deal.  I asked if this was too
> late in the RC cycle to justify a non-critical exception to the feature
> freeze.  The response of "Andi/Zeev okayed it" was fine.  But now you're
> standing there telling me that there is no such thing as a feature freeze
> and THAT is a big deal.

Okay, perhaps I shoulve have said that what we have is an approximation
of a feature freeze. We've never had a complete one, because things
besides well tested bug fixes do get committed. I appreciate your
attention to the commits, but "let he who is without a sin cast the
first stone".. Speaking generally here, not specifically.

- Andrei