> It's not a big deal either way we go.  If everyone is ok with the fact
that
> this was a one time slip and there aren't going to be any other feature
> additions, small or big, so be it.

Long as it doesn't become a habbit :)

> I think that in order to prevent PHP 5.0 lingering to oblivion, we should
> set a target date for its release, that we can all work towards.  About a
> week before it we can branch 5.1, at least for the engine and TSRM.  Given
> the stability of RC2 and the amount of bugs that we need to sort out, I
> think that early July makes sense.

I vote for July 17, which'll give us two months from today.  Obviously this
is contingent on 5.0 being suitably stable/safe, but if we all focus on
bugfixes and not features, that should be doable.  I'd also like to see at
least three RCs between now and then.

As to the branch, I don't see why php-src shouldn't be branched at the same
time as ZendEngine2 and TSRM.

-Sara