Pierre wrote:
On 7/20/06, Derick Rethans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thu, 20 Jul 2006, Pierre wrote:

> > where
> >     possible. Each word in the class name should start with a capital
> >     letter,
> >     without underscore delimiters (CampelCaps starting with a capital
> >     letter).
> > The class name should be prefixed with the name of the 'parent set'
> >     (e.g.
> >     the name of the extension).
> >
> >     Good:
> >     'Curl'
>
> Curl is good but not Zip? Should I use ZipZip? Come one, it is ridiculuous.

It is, but alternatives such as ZipFile, ZipArchive can work just as
well. IMO the classnames should be nouns... and what does "Zip" itself
really say?

Do you really ask me what Zip say?

Well, in the US at least, Zip says Zip Code to me. Zip compression would be my second guess so it isn't completely obvious.

-Rasmus