Thanks,

Let me know if you need any help getting it up and running.

Also, for the "Previous Build" links, do we want to just dump them to
a directory or have a nicely formated page similar to this one. Either
way shouldn't be a problem.

John

On 5/25/07, Edin Kadribasic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hannes Magnusson wrote:
> Hi John
>
> On 5/25/07, John Mertic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Below is a link to my take on the redesign:
>>
>> http://files.edin.dk/php/installer/snaps-html/index.html
>
> Looks really good.

Yes, it looks excellent.

> One suggestion: how about removing the left column ("next snapshot")
> and add that info under each "built on"?

I think we should put it as is since that information is vital for
people without a windows system to see if their fixes build on win32.

I'll put this up over the weekend.

Thanks John!

Edin

John Mertic                                        "Explaining a joke
is like dissecting a frog: you
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              understand it better,
but the frog dies in the
                                                         process."

                     -Mark Twain