Yes, this is what I'm talking about.  Now is the time to do this
before some distribution of Linux or whatnot includes a version of PHP 6
that would not have this feature.

  I'm sorry I can't code very well in C.  But I'd be willing to write
documentation or a migration guide or something.  Just let me know how I
can help.

  Mark

On Tue, Nov 06, 2007 at 03:13:36AM GMT, Peter Brodersen [EMAIL PROTECTED] said
the following:

--
Mark S. Krenz
IT Director