Hi!

The main part of the trait idea is to be able to solve conflicts explicitly. Think this is the major contribution of traits and the things being discussed here right now are not THIS kind of traits anymore.

What I still don't understand it's how you can solve these conflicts at all. I.e., suppose you have Counter API and DBConnection API on each of which you have clean() method - for Counter it resets it to zero and for DB it resets authentication details. How it is possible to resolve it in any way so that resulting class would support both APIs?
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]