On 04.03.2008 12:38, Marcus Boerger wrote:
> This sounds like we are going to do the same mistake over and over and over
> again. Who is forcing a hard time line on us? Why are we late in the
> develoment I don't get it at all.

Right.
Please take more time if needed, no need to rush and release something
half-working.
If it takes several months to prepare 5.3 release, let it be so.

After all, we're not a commercial company that has to roll out a release every
couple of months under pressure of share holders and overall competition.

--
Wbr,
Antony Dovgal