I would like to ask all developers to voice their opinions of whether it makes sense to add this to 5.3 or to throw it away (either one is fine btw). To keep the process simple & flamewar free, please restrict yourself to +/- (1/0), next week monday I'll run a tally of the votes and based on the result we can determine how to proceed further.

I'm struggling here but must emit -1 because PHP does not add features within point (5.3.x) releases, especially those affecting syntax like this. But if this philosophy changes, then also add traits. :)

Regards,
Philip