Am 09.05.2011 18:55, schrieb Marcelo Gornstein:
> regarding the annotations stuff: it seems the php community (in
> general) really wants annotations. lots of important and widely used
> frameworks use them (meaning that not only the plain php users have a
> use for this feature, but also the users of the respective frameworks,
> increasing the overall user number interested). i.e: doctrine,
> symfony2, ding, phpunit, etc, etc. we cant just ignore this fact.

 I see no problem with the way that PHPUnit handles its annotations at
 the moment. I do, however, see problems with a migration of PHPUnit to
 an annotation system provided by PHP: whatever its syntax, if I wanted
 to use it in PHPUnit that means that existing tests will have to be
 changed.

--
Sebastian Bergmann                    Co-Founder and Principal Consultant
http://sebastian-bergmann.de/                           http://thePHP.cc/