I've been giving it some more thought, and really, the more I think about
it, the more I am with Sean on the idea of having first-class JSON
support. It really just makes sense. PHP is a web-oriented language, and
we will all use it at some point. It's also very concise, and it's really
easy to learn.

It really just makes things easier in the long run. X APIs are adopting
JSON as a query format, hence, if we can support JSON fully, the learning
curve for expressing these queries gets sliced and diced. And as Sean
said, a lot less error prone.

Cheers,
M.

--
Marcel Esser

Vice President of Engineering, CROSCON
+1 (202) 470-6090
marcel.es...@croscon.com

Before printing this e-mail, please consider the rainforest.