Parsing together strings that mix single and double quotes, variables,
defined constants and etc, makes the problem significantly worse, not
better. So, json_encode is not a solution at all.

It's also not about PHP vs Node in any way; it's about interacting with
APIs that make heavy use of JSON or JSON-superset notations.

- M.

--
Marcel Esser

Vice President of Engineering, CROSCON
+1 (202) 470-6090
marcel.es...@croscon.com

Before printing this e-mail, please consider the rainforest.