Hi!

On 9/2/11 1:41 PM, Ferenc Kovacs wrote:
I think you missed the referenced [1]:

[1] Yes, we will still allow building with libmysql and we will fix bugs
reported there and we will verify it works but focus on mysqlnd, as
we're actually handling it already

I did not miss it - I do not see what it means. Either we support both - and then for the matter of development and testing nothing changes - or something changes, namely "we remove one moving piece out of the test equation", the moving piece being libmysql - and "remove" means "remove". I just don't see how you can have both of these things at the same time.
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/