I don't consider this a very good example.
That's fine.  You are entitled to your opinion. However, you didn't
have to figure out the 106 lines of code that is the Post-Order
iterator.  That was a NIGHTMARE and I'm still not 100% confident that
it works as it is supposed to.  The generator, on the other hand, is
simple and follows the definition very closely.  MUCH better.

Could you show the whole class that this public function belongs to? I don't see how this function fits in and compares at all to the class you linked.

Brian.