Pierre,

The whole 'integration' point is well defined in the RFC under the 'PHP
5.5.0 section'.  There's no tight integration on the table.  The delay is
also defined as anywhere between 0 and 1-2 months, it's not open-ended.

I added a bit of clarifying text to the 3rd option, to ensure people
understand this would mean we make it avail through PECL.

I'm not going to add additional voting options at this point.  Look
around, the a strong majority of devs and the vast majority of core devs
wants it in 5.5.0, and not continue hashing with bureaucracy.  We'd really
love to be done with the discussion instead of restarting it.

Zeev