Hi Kris

> The one problem with this is it doesn't take into account those who
> contribute to PHP in other ways, such as administering tests, contributing
> RFCs, etc.  I'm not necessarily against this, but if you want to garner wide
> enough support, you might want to make the language a little more inclusive.

Those who is an active contributor of the project should have the
voting rights, take Dan Brown, who does not contribute to php-src, but
is one of the main guys, if not THE guy behind the mirrors
communication and network infrastructure. People like that who is a
contributor should ofcourse be allowed, but people who despite they
"represent" a project written in PHP and does not take a part of the
actual development of PHP or maintenance of PHP.net and related
services, e.g. framework authors should not imo.

--
regards,

Kalle Sommer Nielsen
ka...@php.net