On 15 March 2015 at 06:59, Marcio Almada <marcio.w...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I received some requests to update the RFC with more information about BC
> breaks + possible minor adjustments regarding dynamic function calls.

Please can you stop abusing the RFC process?

This RFC is attempting to change the language. You received the
information about the BC breaks weeks ago, they aren't new items that
you just heard about for the first time today.. You opened the voting
and then closed it immediately when you realised the vote wasn't going
to sail through.

You're now making changes to the RFC and proposing to re-open voting
on the same day. How are people meant to have time to read and think
about the changes?

It's also going to be impossible for people to try the patch out, or
to measure it for performance hit.

The problem this RFC fixes is not a big enough problem to justify
making decisions about the language at the last minute, particularly
as the last version of the RFC I read breaks a whole load of valid
code.

cheers
Dan