Hi,

I had no time to reply all emails since yesterday, but right now we are
having a voting with 2 "yes" votes vs 16 "no" votes.

I think we all agree that the RFC won't pass and I'm withdrawing the RFC
for the following reasons:

   1. The sooner we end the voting period the better for the PHP time line.
   Since there is no motives to think the voting will flip, the best attitude
   seems to be a withdraw.
   2. We are having a lot of simultaneous voting right now and some voters
   care to read all the RFCs. The proposed RFC is long, requires testing etc.
   As it was already rejected, removing it from the list of RFCs in voting
   phase might be beneficial to the voting process as it reduces the RFC
   overload we are having because of the feature freeze.
   3. Looking at the ML, there are many controversial points that were
   raised, a lot of them since yesterday. Weather they are debatable or not,
   all this controversy during voting phases is a bad thing (look at the
   scalar type hints drama we had). So it's better to just put this to end and
   move on.

Thanks for the votes, I'll try to reply to the emails anyway whenever
necessary :)
PS: I don't intend to propose this RFC again in the future as I already
have other more important RFCs planned for PHP 7.1

Thanks,
Márcio