On Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 8:21 PM, Zeev Suraski <z...@zend.com> wrote:

> [...]

Sorry, but ... even though your original RFC was very unclear about this,
everybody went by the "all votes must start by the 15th" interpretation
that has been discussed in that thread. Do you think it's an accident that
a whopping six RFC votes started today? It isn't.

Please don't start reinterpreting things to fit your needs. I am personally
totally fine with extending the PHP 7 timeline by say one month - but if we
do that, let's make it official and applying to everyone, not just some
particular RFC. I know for sure that there are a number of additional RFCs
that would have been submitted for PHP 7 had anyone known that it'll be
allowed.

Nikita