Hi Pierre,

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 1:35 PM, Pierre Joye <pierre....@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mar 18, 2015 11:26 AM, "Yasuo Ohgaki" <yohg...@ohgaki.net> wrote:
>
> > I didn't have my time to spent for the patch. So I don't verify this
> > by myself, but it seems common sense for this RFC.
>
> So you voted against it without knowing how it actually works or aims to
> work? I suggest you to do it now then, before going further with this
> discussion :)

I know we are better to play with patch before vote.
I played with Zeev's patch and I was sure it's better ;)

How many of voters spend enough time for both patches before vote?

The reason I admit that I didn't spent time to play with the patch is
following behavior does not make sense to me much and I have
doubt for it.

lib.php:
<?php
        declare(strict_types = 1);
        function foo(int $a) {
        // no function call here
        }
?>
The declare here does just nothing.

<?php
        require "lib.php";
        foo("123"); // will work
?>

<?php
        declare(strict_types = 1);
        require "lib.php";
        foo("123"); // will give an error
?>

Could someone knowledgeable shed light on this?

Regards,

--
Yasuo Ohgaki
yohg...@ohgaki.net